Resolving Business And Corporate Disputes
As experienced litigators, the attorneys at Caufield & James advise businesses of all sizes about the most effective approach to the resolution of disputes concerning management, ownership, corporate governance and succession.
For specific advice about your business or partnership dispute, contact a lawyer at our San Diego office.
Experienced Litigators On Your Side
At Caufield & James, our attorneys represent business clients across California and nationwide who face the prospect of litigation in matters such as:
- Enforcement of shareholder or operating agreements
- Disputes between partnership or shareholder factions
- Termination or severance problems with executive or professional employees
- Troubled relationships with key customers or vendors
- Broken agreements for new debt financing, capital contributions or expanding your ownership group
- Corporate or partnership disputes over the conduct or substance of meetings, resolutions or elections
- Prosecution and defense of trade secret misappropriation claims
Our attorneys understand that a breach of contract or business tort claim represents a distraction from your daily work and is a burdensome expense. We, therefore, work closely with our litigation clients in order to find the fastest, surest ways to achieve your essential objectives.
In many cases, our familiarity with such alternative dispute resolution (ADR) techniques as mediation and arbitration can help you find cost-effective options for keeping your problem out of court and the public eye. However, when necessary, our trial experience can assure you that your case will be presented clearly and forcefully if no effective alternative to civil litigation can be found.
Learn How We Can Assist You And Your Business
For additional information about our ability to represent your interests effectively in business disputes both in and out of court, call 866-585-8944 or send us a direct message online to get started.